Comments, we get comments

Loading...
This entry is a bit of inside baseball, to clear up a few internal matters on the blog.

One of the biggest changes I had to make on the blog was my reluctant decision to put comments on moderation. It's too bad, but trolls from alt.tv.game-shows were bombarding the blog with nonsensical comments. It just got to be too much of a pain to monitor and delete them all. Luckily, moderation seems to have worked well so far. The quality and quantity of the comments have risen, and more than a few interesting threads have resulted.

One obvious caveat. Though I hardly ever delete comments any more - almost all the comments I zap are clearly spam - I do reserve the right to reply to criticism. If you rip me a new one in a comment, don't be amazed when I rip back. I'll follow my own guidelines and won't get obscene or libelous, but I will respond forcefully. Just sayin', so you know.

Let's see, what else...oh, GSN seems to have stopped sending me the pdf schedules. Last one I got was for this week (July 30-August 5). I'll check their online schedule now and then to see if anything of interest is happening. But I won't be able to answer any more requests for detailed episode info beyond what's published online.
Loading...

Related posts:

No responses yet for "Comments, we get comments"

Post a Comment

Loading...